James ~ Kara ~ Max ~ Zane
Careful James . . . you start him out this young and he'll beat you by the time he's 2!
Now that's what I call gaming. That is so cool he has his own controller. I can see Ben doing this with our kids. Good job James!
Jake already has Kylee started. He sits and holds her while he plays.
AWESOME! Good family time. I only remember playing videos games with the old man once but it still leaves a smile on my face.
So cute. :-) I love it!
Ah...Isn't Daddy time the best. I have many pictures of Mike and Korben like this. Good bonding moments. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Careful James . . . you start him out this young and he'll beat you by the time he's 2!
Now that's what I call gaming. That is so cool he has his own controller. I can see Ben doing this with our kids. Good job James!
Jake already has Kylee started. He sits and holds her while he plays.
AWESOME! Good family time. I only remember playing videos games with the old man once but it still leaves a smile on my face.
So cute. :-) I love it!
Ah...Isn't Daddy time the best. I have many pictures of Mike and Korben like this. Good bonding moments. :)
Post a Comment