Max had a rough time tonight. I put him in bed with the dog that James got for him. (He is really liking the dog.) He played with it for a little while and then finally went to sleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(193)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Four
- Why Do We Buy Them Toys?
- Something Only A Mother Would Get Excited About...
- Mom, Cami & Broadcast
- Shots & NF (Cafe au lait)
- Book Group
- My Cool Husband
- Rexburg
- 6 Months
- Money, Money, Money
- All the Stuff
- Max and his Dog
- Max's Books
- Self Control
- Fall Family BBQ
- Roll Over
- Max's New Discovery
- Cleaning
- Haircut
-
▼
September
(19)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.

5 comments:
What a little darlin' Maximus is. I love the two-fist hold of the puppy. Kemper has the exact same puppy and loves it! So soft and cuddly, can't help but love it. :)
I do love the AWESOME little nephew you hooked me up with...already completely in control of his pets, that's important
I don't know all the details but it seems that HBO's original intent was to do seven full seasons, one for each of the books, but as you say he hasn't even finished book five and we all know how long it has taken.
It would be hard to capture the cruel and amazing world that Martin has created...but it might make for a great "kill everything" type of show, which I always thoroughly enjoy.
I will do a little more sniffing around and let you know what I find.
Aren't Pluffies Awesome? Kids love them (I do too).
P.S. That is the exact puppy I was thinking about getting you for your baby shower and decided against it because you have a cat. Isn't his name Plopper or something like that?
I love that picture. He has such personality even when he's asleep.
Post a Comment