We went to James' Moms for the family BBQ. We spent a couple of hours there and it was very enjoyable. I had meant to put the camera in as I am trying to get more pictures with the extended family. Unfortunately I took it out of the diaper bag and forgot to put it back in. It was fine other than I missed a cute photo opportunity with Grandma K (James' Dad) holding Max.
I had a realization watching Max and the other cousins. I still think of them as James' family; just as I am sure he thinks of my family as my family. But where I married into the family, Max is apart of both sides of the family. It won't take long until the age difference no longer matters and he is able to play with his cousins. He has cousins close on both sides of the family and I hope he will be able to know all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(193)
-
▼
September
(19)
- Four
- Why Do We Buy Them Toys?
- Something Only A Mother Would Get Excited About...
- Mom, Cami & Broadcast
- Shots & NF (Cafe au lait)
- Book Group
- My Cool Husband
- Rexburg
- 6 Months
- Money, Money, Money
- All the Stuff
- Max and his Dog
- Max's Books
- Self Control
- Fall Family BBQ
- Roll Over
- Max's New Discovery
- Cleaning
- Haircut
-
▼
September
(19)
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
1 comment:
Cousins...I got some cool ones...I got some crazy one..love em all.
cousins are great!
Post a Comment