(During nighttime personal prayers)
James: "Zane. I can't hear you."
Zane: "Dad, you don't need to hear my prayer. Only Heavenly Father does."
Zane to Max while playing...
"Let's put on a sign that says, No bad guys allowed until they repent."
Zane and Mom talk headaches...
Zane: Mom, when your headache is so bad that one kiss won't fix it
then I give you 10 more kisses...then 10 more...then 10 more."
then I give you 10 more kisses...then 10 more...then 10 more."
Zane: "Where were we when I was born?"
Me: "We lived in our house in Sandy."
Zane: "What room was I born in?"
Me: "You were born in a hospital."
Zane: "Did the shot you got when I was born hurt?"
Me: "Yes it did hurt."
Zane: "Is that why you have headaches?"
A conversation between Max and Zane...
Max: "Zane, who does Iron Man believe in?"
Zane: "Iron Man believes in Captain America."
Max: "You mean he doesn't believe in the Almighty God, The Prince of Peace, the Everlasting Father?"
Zane: "Um, well, Iron Man believes in the Holy Ghost, Jesus, Captain America and Heavenly Father."
After taking all of his clothes off to use the bathroom Zane stood naked washing his hands and playing in the water.
I said, "Zane, aren't you cold?"
His reply, "Mom, I'm not cold, I have my skin on."
While taking a bath Max sang this song...
"Rub a dub dub, one kid in a tub
And who do you think it be?
A 7-year old named Max Kian Hill
who was scrubbing himself clean."
Zane: "When I get to heaven I'm going to ask Heavenly Father if I can go higher than him."
Me: "What will he say?"
Zane: "No"
Max: "Why not?"
Zane: "Because that is where Satan lives."
Max: "Yea, he lives on another planet, probably Jupiter."
Zane: "He lives on the planet that the silver surfer came from."
After taking all of his clothes off to use the bathroom Zane stood naked washing his hands and playing in the water.
I said, "Zane, aren't you cold?"
His reply, "Mom, I'm not cold, I have my skin on."
While taking a bath Max sang this song...
"Rub a dub dub, one kid in a tub
And who do you think it be?
A 7-year old named Max Kian Hill
who was scrubbing himself clean."
Zane: "When I get to heaven I'm going to ask Heavenly Father if I can go higher than him."
Me: "What will he say?"
Zane: "No"
Max: "Why not?"
Zane: "Because that is where Satan lives."
Max: "Yea, he lives on another planet, probably Jupiter."
Zane: "He lives on the planet that the silver surfer came from."
Zane: "Dad, do you want to cut the cheese with me?"
I will cut the cheese with you anytime you want."

No comments:
Post a Comment