While I was in the hospital Max had his first sleepover at his cousins house. I had hoped it would only be one night but he was having such a great time hanging out with Logan and Korben that it worked well to have him spend another night there. Kate said he only asked about us once and never cried or asked to go home.
Kate included him in their Easter egg hunt and as you can see he had a blast!
Thank you so much Kate!
When Max got to the hospital he was so excited to see us. He immediately climbed into bed with me and kept saying, "I love my mommy so much." It was nice to have been missed. He was just as excited to see his Daddy.
We had a gift for him and he loved his dog bag and new books..."Dot The Fire Dog" and "Max's Words." He was very excited to go home with James and sleep in his own bed. And James said he was so excited to go to the hospital to bring mommy home.




No comments:
Post a Comment