He was SO excited for his new Thomas bed! He climbed onto the bed even before we got the bedding on and thought it was great. He was ecstatic when we added the Thomas bedding. He had no problem making the switch to the big bed even "playing" naptime for the first few days. He still likes to cuddle before bedtime but he also loves to climb into his new bed.
Monday, August 23, 2010
Max gets a big bed
I walked in to check on Max and he looked so huge in his toddler fire engine bed. He kept running into the sides and hitting his head and I decided it was time to put him into a twin bed. I spent a few weeks looking on Craigslist until I found one that would work. It came with a full set of Toy Story bedding which I didn't want but I mentioned it to Kate and we decided to just switch. She took the Toy Story bedding for Logan and we took the Thomas the Train bedding for Max.
He was SO excited for his new Thomas bed! He climbed onto the bed even before we got the bedding on and thought it was great. He was ecstatic when we added the Thomas bedding. He had no problem making the switch to the big bed even "playing" naptime for the first few days. He still likes to cuddle before bedtime but he also loves to climb into his new bed.
He was SO excited for his new Thomas bed! He climbed onto the bed even before we got the bedding on and thought it was great. He was ecstatic when we added the Thomas bedding. He had no problem making the switch to the big bed even "playing" naptime for the first few days. He still likes to cuddle before bedtime but he also loves to climb into his new bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
2 comments:
It's hard to believe our boys are practically the same age. . . I just cannot imagine Hyrum in a twin bed yet, he would be lost :D
After searching on (lame Idaho) Craigslist and the UT Craigslist I decided to quit looking to purchase something and just convert the crib to a toddler bed. I don't really like the look but it does have the option so that will do for now. The boys L*O*V*E it! Especially jumping from Nathan's bed to Hyrum's bed.
So none of this has anything to do with your blog and I could have sent you a separate e-mail but I already have this typed so . . .
He looks so snuggled and comfy in there! I hope you are still happy with the switch...Logan loves the toy story bedding and never really cared about the thomas one, so it worked well for us. :D
Post a Comment