James ~ Kara ~ Max ~ Zane
Cute page! (Other than the mop of hair on my head...seriously those bangs are OOC)I didn't realize you had gotten so many pics of my boys while we were there. Any way you could send them in a web album to me?
Very nicely done Kara! I love the pictures of the kids playing together and the fun (and messes) that ensued while Kelly and Kate were there! Fun times!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Cute page! (Other than the mop of hair on my head...seriously those bangs are OOC)
I didn't realize you had gotten so many pics of my boys while we were there. Any way you could send them in a web album to me?
Very nicely done Kara! I love the pictures of the kids playing together and the fun (and messes) that ensued while Kelly and Kate were there! Fun times!
Post a Comment