Tuesday, July 21, 2009

4th of July Scrapbook Page

I just had text originally but James said it would be more fun if it rhymed.
He stuck around to help me with the rhyming.

3 comments:

Kimber said...

I love it! The page and the poetry. You got some really great pictures of the three of you!

Kate said...

Love, love, love the page! And the rhyming is AWESOME!. I agree with Kimber, the family pics of you guys are super cute. I am now motivated to start another round of scrapbooking - woohoo!

~*Autumn*~ said...

You did AWESOME! I love the page and absolutely love the pictures of all you girls! Those are so pretty and precious! You guys are never all together at the same time! What fun memories and beautiful layout! :)

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.