James ~ Kara ~ Max ~ Zane
Max is the man! Looks soooo studley in his super cool shades. Watch out ladies!
Smart move getting him his own pair. Again I wonder why I don't think of the dollar store to provide them with these things!
So cute! :-D
Good call with getting him his own... when Landon was fascinated with my glasses I wish I would have gotten him a pair of play ones. But now I'm stuck with taped glasses for a while. :) I'll take a page from your book next time!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Max is the man! Looks soooo studley in his super cool shades. Watch out ladies!
Smart move getting him his own pair. Again I wonder why I don't think of the dollar store to provide them with these things!
So cute! :-D
Good call with getting him his own... when Landon was fascinated with my glasses I wish I would have gotten him a pair of play ones. But now I'm stuck with taped glasses for a while. :) I'll take a page from your book next time!
Post a Comment