Lexi wanted to help so she cut strawberries and helped make the jam. When she left I let her take a bottle of jam. It was a nice day so we pulled out our brand new grill and had hamburgers, hotdogs and veggie burgers. For dinner I made Kimber's taco soup. Homemade soup, bread and jam...So yummy! It was a very painful and yet productive day.
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Relatives, Bread, Jam, BBQ, Soup, and a headache.
Last Saturday I woke up with a massive headache. I had so many plans for the day and was just annoyed so decided I would do it all anyway. Max's cousins and Uncle spent the afternoon with us. I managed to keep going with the help of large amounts of caffeine and made jam and bread.
Lexi wanted to help so she cut strawberries and helped make the jam. When she left I let her take a bottle of jam. It was a nice day so we pulled out our brand new grill and had hamburgers, hotdogs and veggie burgers. For dinner I made Kimber's taco soup. Homemade soup, bread and jam...So yummy! It was a very painful and yet productive day.
Lexi wanted to help so she cut strawberries and helped make the jam. When she left I let her take a bottle of jam. It was a nice day so we pulled out our brand new grill and had hamburgers, hotdogs and veggie burgers. For dinner I made Kimber's taco soup. Homemade soup, bread and jam...So yummy! It was a very painful and yet productive day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
6 comments:
Wow! That's a headache worth living through . . . homemade break and jam - totally worth it!
Really, sorry bout the headache. They are a bugger to work through but we usually don't have the choice.
I'm sorry about the headache, but boy that food looks delicious!
Way to hang in there and get something done.
When I get a headache like that, there's precious little I accomplish. Besides telling everyone to be quiet, you know, for the millionth time...
Those blasted headaches! So sorry you spent your day in pain. So proud of you for getting so much done!
I really look up to you Kara because I couldn't go and do all you did that day with a headache. I am glad you were able to accomplish all you did though!
You are super-mom extraordinaire!
P.S. Do you have that jam recipe available? Or will you have to kill me to allow me to attempt to replicate it? Email me if you find a minute or two. :)
Sheesh, everyone I know but me is making jam. I need to get my heiney in gear! It doesn't even take that long, I'm just a slacker.
Sorry 'bout the headache...between you and Kimber I just think I am one lucky duck that ibuprofen pretty much kills any head pain I ever have. Kudos for carrying on anyway.
Post a Comment