While rushing to check on a the loud crash from the next room I caught my toe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
4 comments:
OUCH, OUCH, OUCH!!!
If I could I would kiss it better as moms do. :D
Yikes! OuChIe MaMmA!!! The loud crash probably wasn't anything worth running for anyway huh? At least that is what happens to me. It is usually me trying to run upstairs and catching the inside of my fatty arm on the point of the stairwell...and I always think, I should have just slowed down for 2 seconds and could have avoided the whole thing. :0)
Yeowzzer! I almost said a bad word for you when I saw those pictures! Stubbing the toe runs right up there on the pain scale as hitting your head on the corner of the cabinet door. Soooo sorry!!
What was the loud crash?
OUCH! I sure hope it heals quickly and that you don't have another episode of catching your unbendable toe!
Post a Comment