James ~ Kara ~ Max ~ Zane
Cute jammies. Cuter kid.
What a great find!! I am also struggling to find any pajamas for Hyrum. Even Sam's Club had switched seasons and I guess pajamas aren't part of the summer season.what a great "helper" :)
I love when kids get to the "separates" section of jammies...I think they look so grown up.I wonder if we have a kid to kid here. I should check it out cuz I need summer clothes for Korben.
The adventures I have to look forward too. They grow so fast, and I cant wait.
Great find oh smart bargain shopper. Little man Max looks so big in his new jammies!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute jammies. Cuter kid.
What a great find!! I am also struggling to find any pajamas for Hyrum. Even Sam's Club had switched seasons and I guess pajamas aren't part of the summer season.
what a great "helper" :)
I love when kids get to the "separates" section of jammies...I think they look so grown up.
I wonder if we have a kid to kid here. I should check it out cuz I need summer clothes for Korben.
The adventures I have to look forward too. They grow so fast, and I cant wait.
Great find oh smart bargain shopper. Little man Max looks so big in his new jammies!
Post a Comment