Here he is in his "Baby's 1st Christ- mas onesie playing with his new toys.
Friday, January 9, 2009
Hill Family Christmas Party
The party was held at Ally's house this year and she provided yummy food and everyone brought lots of sugar. My fudge was a big hit. I have decided I need more fudge in my life. :)
Ally gave Max this cute little "Ally"gator and Marshall and Robyn gave him the puppydog. Marshall and Robyn brought gifts for all of the grandkids and it was a blast to watch them open everything.


Here he is in his "Baby's 1st Christ- mas onesie playing with his new toys.
Along with the puppy they gave Max a great sweater. I love how sleepy he looks in this picture.

James' niece is learning how to sew and as she is quite taken with our little Max, decided to make him a blanket. I knew she was making something for him but was surprised to see two blankets and two pillows.
Here he is in his "Baby's 1st Christ- mas onesie playing with his new toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
4 comments:
Awww..Max's first Christmas. How cute! What a sweetheart his cousin is to make him those blankets.
So I'm curious as to what James spoiled you with...you didn't say anything about what YOU got...
Max looks so funny...I look that way after I pull a 36 hour shift.
Stuffed animals are AWESOME gifts! Glad you guys had a good Christmas.
Ahhhh...Fudge...sigh
That's awesome - they have such a talented family. I can't believe she made all that for your little guy. That takes a lot of time and dedication. Kudos to her and I hope Max enjoys them.
I'm with Kate - what did you get?
It was so great to have you all here for the party. Thanks so much for coming, and bringing that AWESOME fudge! It totally made up for all the bad fudge we got from our neighbors this year. ;-)
Max is soooo cute.
Post a Comment