I had a great time at Book Group...and I didn't even read the book. It was a small group; only four of us. I am usually the odd man out because everyone else knows each other very well and I don't really get to know them. So with the small group I got to know the others a bit better.We also talked about the book a bit more than we usually do. I really enjoyed the tidbits they picked out to talk about and it made me want to read the book.
I am on a new kick...Audiobooks. It's so great! I can't find time to read a book, but I can get so much done and enjoy a book all at the same time.

1 comment:
I love audiobooks. I listen to them on the way to work. I love to read but sometimes when I don't have time it is nice to listen to a book.
Post a Comment