Monday, November 10, 2008

IT'S DONE

The project that I have been working on for John is finally finished, packaged and mailed!

James said to me, "Didn't you start this before Max was born?" I did.

Once upon a time, nine months ago, a little girl, I mean, a large pregnant women, was unable to sleep (shocker) and while staring at the ceiling (oh, wait, I couldn't lay on my back), while starting at the wall of my bedroom, I suddenly had a great idea for a gift for John. Today I finally finished it!

It's coming at ya John! Hope you like it.

* Pictures and details to come after he has received it.

6 comments:

mom said...

And it turned out really great!!! Good work KaraNore

Johnny Snaks said...

oh the anticipation is KILLING me!!!

I'm so EXCITED!

Kate said...

Mom told me about this gift. Great idea KaraNore! I can't wait till you can post pictures.

Kimber said...

You're gonna cry John!! It's awesome!

Cami Sue said...

I can't wait to see it either. I'm so excited and it isn't even coming to me. Please post pictures soon.

Ally said...

Well, I for one am giddy with anticipation to know what it is.

I'm sure you did a fabulous job, and I hope he enjoys it. ;-)

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.