My tree has no theme. It is a total mishmash of color and ornaments. But each of the ornaments has sentimental value.
My mom gave me this set of lighthouse ornaments. You can put a light from the Christmas lights in the back and it makes the lighthouse glow.
My Grandma gives all of her grandkids an ornament every year. This is a series of balls that she handmade for me.






Grandma makes these little boxes to hold each of the ornaments. She is the craft queen. I have so many handmade things from her: pillows, quilts, Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls. The list goes on and on.
In 2005 my nephews and niece gave me a snowman set. My favorite part is that each one signed the back of one of the ornaments.


I gave this to Baddaddy in his stocking last year. It has little lumps of coal inside.

For our Young Woman's Night of Excellence our YW's leader made everyone a cute star ornament using Macrame.

My favorite ornament is this little bear that I have had since I was five. We made them for a Primary Activity Day when my mom was in the primary. We picked this one to paint because when I was little everyone called me HuggyBear.

I realized that all of the ornaments on the tree are mine. Not a single thing from Baddaddy. I will have to do something about that.
My Grandma gives all of her grandkids an ornament every year. This is a series of balls that she handmade for me.





Grandma makes these little boxes to hold each of the ornaments. She is the craft queen. I have so many handmade things from her: pillows, quilts, Raggedy Ann & Andy Dolls. The list goes on and on.
In 2005 my nephews and niece gave me a snowman set. My favorite part is that each one signed the back of one of the ornaments.


I gave this to Baddaddy in his stocking last year. It has little lumps of coal inside.

For our Young Woman's Night of Excellence our YW's leader made everyone a cute star ornament using Macrame.

My favorite ornament is this little bear that I have had since I was five. We made them for a Primary Activity Day when my mom was in the primary. We picked this one to paint because when I was little everyone called me HuggyBear.

I realized that all of the ornaments on the tree are mine. Not a single thing from Baddaddy. I will have to do something about that.

1 comment:
So fun! What a beautiful collection of ornaments.
Make sure J starts getting you some nice ones in the future too. He is, after all, such a nice guy... :)
Post a Comment