Wednesday, January 8, 1997

Car Accident

While driving to Rexburg on a particularly snowy slushy day a Semi passed me, spraying sleet on the windshield. I lost control of the car and crossed over my two lanes of traffic, over the grass medium separating the freeway and into incoming traffic and hit a car head on. I remember screaming and knowing I was going to hit the car and that there was nothing I could do to stop it. Josh was following me in his car and thought I couldn't possibly walk away from it.

I was taken to the hospital in the ambulance but luckily I had no more than nasty bruising from the seat belt, the gear shift and hitting the pedals.

I was so very blessed and I am so grateful to be alive and well!
(Ironic side note; I bought the car for $200 and eventually received $400 from the insurance.)

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.