Once a week Zane and I go to his preschool. Stories, songs, alphabet practice and crafts. He loves the class and the time alone with Mom.
~~~~~~~~~~
For this month's ALPS field trip we went to the Leonardo Museum to see the Water Exhibit.
Max was able to do water experiments and build a "steam boat."
~~~~~~~~~~
We had a week full of Valentine's fun with little treats and gifts in the mailboxes each morning.
Max loved his newest little puppy dog, which he named "Love."
We attended a UTVA Party where they made silly bags and gave and got V-Day cards.
And of course the finale; following their strings to their gifts.
~~~~~~~~~~
We hosted Crafternoon for the first time in our Tooele house.
We made "claydough" cookies which can be shaped and played with just like claydough and are edible. It was a big hit!
Making plastic canvas hearts was a bit nostalgic as I remember being taught by my Aunts and I watched as Aunt Colleen taught Max and Aunt Kathy taught Zane.
~~~~~~~~~~
Zane watching shows with Brooklyn and his stuffed friends.
~~~~~~~~~~
We had a week full of Valentine's fun with little treats and gifts in the mailboxes each morning.
Max loved his newest little puppy dog, which he named "Love."
We attended a UTVA Party where they made silly bags and gave and got V-Day cards.
And of course the finale; following their strings to their gifts.
~~~~~~~~~~
We hosted Crafternoon for the first time in our Tooele house.
We made "claydough" cookies which can be shaped and played with just like claydough and are edible. It was a big hit!
Making plastic canvas hearts was a bit nostalgic as I remember being taught by my Aunts and I watched as Aunt Colleen taught Max and Aunt Kathy taught Zane.
~~~~~~~~~~
Zane watching shows with Brooklyn and his stuffed friends.








No comments:
Post a Comment