Saturday, March 15, 2014

March 2014


Zane
He likes being the "bad guy", has decided that red is his favorite color, 7 is his favorite number and he totally digs spiderman
(even though he has never really watched it.) He likes to talk to his toys and his food in a cute, tiny, squeaky voice and has started calling Max "brother" all the time.

Maxi
He still carries his puppy Scruffy everywhere with him, art is his favorite subject,
he cries easily (especially when his little brother is picking on him) and he is very sensitive to the light. 

A girl's weekend with Mom before her mission.
We talked, laughed, ate too much food, stayed up too late, had a Mary Kay party and attended a Temple session together. It was a wonderful weekend despite how miserable I felt. I couldn't enjoy it as much as I hoped but I was so glad to be there. Because I was sick Jessica and I talked all about the doterra oils and I was reminded what a part of my life it used to be. I'm not sure how I let that part of my life go but I am so grateful to have reconnected with it. When I got home I replenished my oil supply and am learning again how to use them.

My new headboard found on KSL.

Kells gave us a desk that is such a great school desk for Max.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.