The Harrisons joined us for a little party for Zane's 1st birthday. The "cake" was really a cookie. We are not cake fans so I thought this might be more fun. I debated because I wanted the typical 1 year old pictures with cake smeared all over but decided to try the cookie. He turned his nose up at it which was completely adorable! Max helped him blow out his candle. He did try a bit of ice cream but wasn't impressed with that either.
He was completely uninterested in the gifts but Max helped him open them.
He loves his Caterpillar book from Grandma Fullmer.
He loves his Caterpillar book from Grandma Fullmer.
James had the idea to get him these bristle blocks and they were a big hit with everyone.
He plays with them often and he enjoys them because they stick together so well.
He plays with them often and he enjoys them because they stick together so well.
I thought this little Leapfrog house was so cute and he was so cute peeking in the window.
A very worn out 1 year old...





1 comment:
How do you get anything done while Zane is awake? It would be so hard to do anything but cuddle and hug and giggle and play with that adorable little boy. His smile, his cheeks, his eyes . . . can't get enough!
Post a Comment