Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mara's Baby Shower

My friend Mara is having a baby!
I hadn't seen her since her bridal shower when I was7 months pregnant and now she is 7 months pregnant and having a boy.


They asked for contributions to a jogging stroller but I didn't want to just show up with a card so I came up with this cute packaging.


It was great to see her again!
We are the kind of friends who don't see each other often but can pick right up again when we do see each other.

1 comment:

Donya said...

It has been way too long since I've taken the time to check your blog. It's hard to believe your little guys are so big! And yay, Mara is expecting! Such cute gals you both are. :) Max is such a big boy, potty trained and all, surgeries for you (yikes!) and oh my, I can't get over your darling little Zane. He doesn't look much like Max though, does he look more like James did as a baby? Think of you often and miss you mucho! Love you always!

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.