Saturday, December 17, 2011

Hill Christmas Party


As always we had a great time at the party and the kids were completely spoiled by  the Grandparents!
Zane likes his new little Sesame Street friend and both he and Max really enjoy his walker mailbox. Soon Zane will be using it to help him walk. Max got his first remote controlled toys; a Chuggington train with a two button remote and a working crane with several buttons . They also received a Curious George matching game and a huge deck of playing cards. We had fun shopping to find books for all the cousins. As usual I made peanut Chex treats and fudge but decided this year to also send fudge home with everyone.

Max putting together and playing with his crane.
His four foot fully functioning crane turns and its bucket or platform goes up and down and back and forth.

Max painting, coloring and playing in his cardboard house.
We had a blast using crayons, markers and paint to decorate his house.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.