
Most of the decorations we have are mine from years of ornaments from Grandma. Although they are beautiful and have memories they aren't our families memories and they are a bit fragile for Max. So we are starting our own family collection of ornaments. We wandered through Hobby Lobby and found several vehicle ornaments that Max loves (trains, police cars, fire trucks & construction vehicle.) Now he is constantly taking them off and putting them on the tree. He also likes the fake candy canes which he will hang in one row on one branch.
He likes our little nativity set and I keep finding them all lined up in a row. I told him who everyone was when we first put them out and he calls the wisemen; "professor wisemans" (a character from Curious George.) I came in this morning to find the nativity set and all of his favorite ornaments lined up.

1 comment:
We got G a little people nativity for his birthday. He loves it - even if his favorite thing is to throw them on the floor. Cute that he likes his nativity.
Post a Comment