Saturday, April 10, 2010

Visit to Kellie's

Max and I were able to spend a week in Rexburg at Kellie's house. Although Max watched more than he interacted by the end of the week he was copying his older cousins and playing with them. They spent time climbing on the jungle gym, watching movies and sledding.

I enjoyed spending some girl time with sisters watching girl movies, talking girl talk and eating yummy food. We didn't do much but spend time together and I was so glad to be able to enjoy the time with Kellie while she was here.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Oh I love that picture of Korben and Andie! Their matching outfits and the lighting on the couch makes it look like a professional photo. Cute!

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.