Saturday we went to see the puppies. Max has never seemed to be afraid of dogs but I wanted to see him with the puppies, ask questions and see what the adult dogs are like. Here is a video of the pups...
I have agreed to do this for various reasons and I am really hoping that I don't regret it. James has promised that he will be the one to take care of the dog along with many other promises of how fun it will be, how much Max will love it, and how much it will not be a pain in my life. That I guess remains to be seen.
This is what the puppy will look like all grown up.
My time without a pet will soon be coming to end. We will be getting the puppy when it is eight weeks old which will be in about a month. I am sure you will hear much more from me about this then.

7 comments:
YEAH!!! I want a dog so bad!
He will be great for the mighty Maximus!
I agree with James...Every little boy needs a puppy to grow up with.
Ohhh, a puppy!!! Looks like he will be a perfect addition to your household.
I'm sorry I don't share the same puppy enthusiasm as the others - we've already talked about that.
They are cute as puppies, it's what comes with all that cuteness that turns me away from dogs. But James is probably right. Every man (he can say the boy needs a dog but we really know it's the dad who wants it). . every man needs to have a dog, do the chores, clean the poop, deal with the barking, chewing, gnawing and mischief that comes with a dog . . . and then they realize that dog is not man's best friend. His wife is for letting him get a dog :)
Still, I did miss Sadie a bit when she was no longer around, only for a short bit :) GOOD LUCK!
I'm with Kimber on the pet sentiments. Luckily Mike and I both agree that there will be no cats, dogs, rabbits or anything with fur, a tongue or a voice box entering our home...or at least until we get the puppy dog eyes from Logan and change our minds. :D
You are a much braver woman than I.
Good luck! ;-)
Yes. Very brave. But I guess everyone has to try it at least once before all parties are in agreement that it's not always best for the family or the dog. Unless you're Kate and Mike that is. Good Luck, Sis. It could be great!.
I am hoping that your experience with a puppy/dog goes much better than the cat, and with James' statement that he will take care of the puppy I sure hope there's not going to be a lot for you to stress about. :) Good luck and keep us posted as I am sure you will!
Post a Comment