NO WAY...one year old soon? Crazy!! He has such an infectious grin. It makes me happy just looking at him. Can you imagine what it would be like if we never grew out of chewing on everything to figure out what it was? I can just see people in the grocery store or the toy store chewing on things to try them out. Hehehe.
6 comments:
I see he shares you love for the old H2O.
My plan is to bus it up monday night to downtown, then take the tram to you neck of the woods. Spend all day tuesday with ya!
so apparently I lied...I am busing to the airport...seeing Kimber...then visiting you!
All roads lead to Rome I guess
That little smile of his is so adorable! :-D
He's getting so big.
I guess he would be, since his 1-year birthday is coming up... Wow!
NO WAY...one year old soon? Crazy!! He has such an infectious grin. It makes me happy just looking at him. Can you imagine what it would be like if we never grew out of chewing on everything to figure out what it was? I can just see people in the grocery store or the toy store chewing on things to try them out. Hehehe.
I love the sweet smile that Max has in the first picture. Who needs toys when you can have a HUGE Water Jug? lol :)
How do you eat a water bottle that is as big as you are?
One bite at a time . . . and start at the bottom. ;)
Post a Comment