Even though I haven't allowed myself to worry about it, it was a relief to know that everything is really OK. I called Mom to let her know and she started crying. I didn't realize that she had been so worried. She got on a lot of websites and had talked to people and was far more worried about it than I was. Guess thats what happens when you are the mom. I was happy to reassure her that we were fine.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Second Ultrasound
J and I went in for the second ultrasound today. They were concerned about the possibility of a amniotic band so wanted a more in depth ultrasound. It was so fun to be with J as he heard the heartbeat for the first time and saw our little guy moving around! The nurse technician checked everything out and said there wasn't a concern about the band but I may have placenta previa. I swear they are just out to scare me. The doctor came in to confirm everything and he said that it isn't previa and is nothing to worry about. That everything looks great, the baby's organs and measurements are good and he is in fact a boy.
Even though I haven't allowed myself to worry about it, it was a relief to know that everything is really OK. I called Mom to let her know and she started crying. I didn't realize that she had been so worried. She got on a lot of websites and had talked to people and was far more worried about it than I was. Guess thats what happens when you are the mom. I was happy to reassure her that we were fine.
Even though I haven't allowed myself to worry about it, it was a relief to know that everything is really OK. I called Mom to let her know and she started crying. I didn't realize that she had been so worried. She got on a lot of websites and had talked to people and was far more worried about it than I was. Guess thats what happens when you are the mom. I was happy to reassure her that we were fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Background
Blog Archive
Labels
- Shots (8)
About Me
- Kara
- I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment