Friday, July 6, 2007

Pregnant?

I think I might be pregnant. I am late and after having regular periods since I was 12 (20 years) I am pretty familiar with my cycle. I keep counting and recounting dates just to see if I am being silly. I picked up a pregnancy test but decided to wait until Sunday morning to take it. I haven't said anything to J yet. I am a little freaked out.

This isn't exactly planned, that is to say that we didn't decide to start trying or anything. We do use protection but are not always really careful. We pretty much just figure that we are old enough and when it happens, it happens. And you have sex long enough it will eventually happen. I do want to have kids and now is as good a time as any to start. I think I am just a little freaked because I like having things planned, talked out, decided, budgeted, etc. So maybe I would have been more comfortable if we had decided it was time. But I know that isn't how J works. He likes to let things happen as they happen and not over think or over plan them. I guess I am just a little worried about telling him.

No comments:

Background

Blog Archive

Labels

About Me

My photo
I love being a stay-at-home Mom. I have an amazing husband and an adorable little boy.